Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of School

For Winston!
I hate leaving Winston alone all day. I generally get home about 3:20 but there are some days that I know I will be late. I looked into Doggie Daycare for Winston. Enrollling a pup in school is just like enrolling a child! I had to send vaccination records, rabies shot info, etc...Winston made the cut :) The only thing he needed was the kennel cough vaccine. Today was Winston's first day. I was so worried. I didn't want to get a note like the ones I send home with my students! Here are a few pictures from Winston's first day...



Waiting at the door :)
In his seat, ready to go!
Um, Mom, this isn't the way to Grammie's house!?!
Eeka! You are taking me where???
I think someone is a little tired.
How Winston spent his evening after doggie daycare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment