Monday, November 22, 2010

Someone might need a new home, ASAP!

Someone is chewing, a LOT these days. Just tonight I caught him chewing on my cell phone cord, a Pampered Chef bag clip and my electric blanket adapter. I heard some rumbling under the bed. When I looked, this is what I found!







Yes, that would be a BOOK! A BOOK, people! Granted, it wasn't a very interesting book from my Words Their Way class but still, he ate it. I had to fight him off it. Someone is sleeping now. Maybe if he would eat his puppy food, he wouldn't want to eat books!

2 comments:

  1. No new home. Just buy the boy some toys. Especially since you are de-manning him tomorrow. You know he is too cute for you to let him go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't let him go for the world. He is such a sweetie. He has toys in the midst of his book chaos :) but I agree, he needs some new ones.

    ReplyDelete