Friday, August 20, 2010

Friend or Foe?



Calla cat has been the queen of my house since I moved in a year ago....she was the queen of my apartment for 2 years as well. She is a good girl. The only trouble I have had with her is when she decided my new sofa would make a good scratching post, oh my! I wasn't sure how she would handle being a big sister.

The first night Winston was home, he and Calla would just look at each other from afar. Poor Calla was all out of sorts. She was used to a nice quiet house but Winston brought a lot of noise and energy. Calla hid out under the stairs for a few days.

Calla slowly began to venture out. She and Winston would just look at each other. One day I looked and they were nose to nose....guess what?? No blood was shed!

Calla seems to be warming up the idea of Winston being around. She is generally okay with him until he tries to sniff her behind (which would offend me as well!) or romp with her like she is one of his litter mates.

I hope things continue to go well and we can all live together in harmony :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment