Monday, August 16, 2010

Pup with No Name

Poor puppy had no name for 5 days--much too long! After much deliberation, I have decided he is a Winston. He needed a regal name. I mean, he is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! :)

Winston had a busy today. He went to visit my sister at the Averett bookstore, my co-workers at Grove Park and my mom at DCC. Everyone loved him. He was worn out by the time we got home and slept all afternoon.

I am scared to brag on him because I don't want to jinx anything but we are on a two day no accidents in the house/kennel streak! Yay!

On Wednesday, the people from Lowe's are coming over to measure for a fence. My yard is partially fenced and generally Winston doesn't go too far BUT someone is getting a little more brazen everyday. I want to be able to play outside with him and not worry about him running off.

No comments:

Post a Comment